WHAT SURGEONS, PHYSICIANS & FOOT DOCTORS SAY:
1. They do not know what causes it.
2. They do not know what can make it go away.
3. It does not discriminate against gender or weight.
4. It can be in the heel, ball or arch of foot.
5. We can only treat for pain.
6. It will go away. When? We can't say.
A. Wear properly fitted footwear from a professional with experience.
B. Do not go barefooted at any time (keep a "slide" shoe by your bed).
C. The proper insole or insert usually helps.
D. Wear proper socks that serve as a good foundation for footwear.
--IT WILL GO AWAY--
WILKINSON'S HAS BEEN SELLING FOOTWEAR SINCE 1968