1. We don't know what causes it.
2. We don't know what can make it go away.
3. It will go away. When? We can't say.
4. It does not discriminate against gender or weight.
5. It can be in the heel, ball or arch of foot.
6. We can only treat for pain.
A. Wear properly fitted footwear from a professional with experience.
B. Do not go barefooted at any time (keep a "slide" shoe by your bed).
C. The proper insole or insert "may" help.
D. Wear proper socks that serve as a good foundation for footwear.
WHAT SURGEONS, PHYSICIANS & FOOT DOCTORS SAY:
--IT WILL GO AWAY--
WILKINSON'S SELLING FOOTWEAR SINCE 1968